Monday, April 4, 2011

Today was weird...

You ask me what I'm thinking about
Do you really care?
It's something I just want to shout
But only if you're there.

I tried to tell you before
But you already made up your mind
Your act left me wanting more
Now it's thoughts of you I try not to find

I hope you're happy with her
That is a truth I hope you'll accept
The false smile on the exterior
Is contrast to the expressions of deep regret

You ask me what I'm thinking
Do you really care?
Sometimes I wonder
Are you really there?

Inspiration: One day, as I was texting Yoshi, I noticed things were going downhill, and said "... Anyway, instead of saying what's really on my mine, I'm just gonna let you play your games." To which he responded, "I was jk what going on In the mind of _____?"

No comments:

Post a Comment